5 oz. scarlet red, veterinary oil antiseptic, non-drying, soothing, fights infection, use on scratches, lacerations, rope burns, wire cuts, abrasions, chafes, slow healing ulcers, use on horses & dogs.
- PROMOTES QUICK HEALING – Dr. Naylor’s Red-Kote is an quick and effective animal wound treatment that protects wounds from becoming infected, reduces discomfort for you animal and discourages scar formation. The product is perfect for treating lacerations, wire cuts, scratches, burns, chafes and other superficial wounds.
- DISCOURAGES & PREVENTS SCARRING – Red-Kote is a non-drying, soothing, and softening, and stimulates new, healthy skin growth while discouraging scar tissue formation. Animal and pet owners have been using Red-Kote to provide wound discomfort relief and healthy healing to their animals for generations.
- TREATS MULTIPLE INJURIES & AILMENTS – Red-Kote is an effective treatment for an assortment of injuries and ailments including but not limited to lacerations, wire cuts, scratches, burns, chafes and other superficial wounds.
- EASY TO APPLY AEROSOL SPRAY – The easy to apply 128 gram Aerosol Spray allows you to quickly and effectively apply Red-Kote to your animals injury.
- MADE IN THE USA – Dr. Naylor strives to be on the forefront of animal health and safety. Our products have been manufactured and distributed in the USA since 1926.